CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bad day again- whats going on?!?!?

adamson77 Views: 1,224
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,108,748

Re: Bad day again- whats going on?!?!?

its the roller coaster ride thats no fun. i call it a cycle of depression, but i refuse to take pills.

i dont feel great when you all feel bad. i am one of the few that was treated the worst with this thing, so i guess i should be feeling worst than everyone else.

i guess you must hit the vitamin store to get gluclosamine for your joints and the compression stockings will make you feel real good. i bought a pair before i ever got the mirena, im not afraid of growing old but 30 is too early.

i also found a forum saying why baking soda is good for you.
i bought alkaselzer gold from ebay, my tummy troubles are gone for the past week.

i think some of the dietary supplements have live cultures in them like yogurt, i bought 3 different kinds. the wrong ones will keep you in the bathroom.

i feel fine just a little sad.

you must have plans for your kids, theres paper mache, kiddie paint,singing toys to dance to, when you get tired you put them in the bed with you, or nap time on a air mattress in the living room.

i also tricked myself months ago and ended up back in here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.250 sec, (1)