CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Someone Please tell me....

And Try Again Views: 1,890
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,110,672

Re: Someone Please tell me....

Hi Stinky One & Desperate Jason

I just wanted to write to let you know that although we will almost definitely never meet I care deeply for you both and others like you. It breaks my heart when people think they have nothing left to live for and are desperate to find a 'cure'. I know it is ironic that I am writing this to you when I am going through the same thing, but being there for others brings me a certain amount of comfort. So far my life has been one long search. I wish I could find a cure for all of us but still searching!!!

Sorry that I can't change the situation for you but I would like to be a listening ear to you or anyone else. And it would be good to get a listening ear back too!

Seriously, I have said this before but no one has ever been intouch with me. If you want a friend I would like to be your friend. You can email me anytime and I will get back to you.

Take and keep your chins up

Love

ATA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.391 sec, (1)