CureZone   Log On   Join
Out patient sugery today..prescribed antiboics :(

Views: 1,297
Published: 13 years ago

Out patient sugery today..prescribed antiboics :(

I had an out patient procedure. This was a cosmetic pocedure to correct a lip deformity...nothing serious. The doc gave me some dexamethasone 4mg. There are 24 tablets in the bottle. I guess I have to take them.
Should I run out and get some probotics in the refrigeorated section at my local health store? I'm eating organic yogurt that has some probotics in it.
PZchucklesays my fruits and vegs can contribute to good bacteria. But is that good enough?

I'm still taking my dewormer 4xs a day 1 teapoon. I had 1 large bm and 5 smaller ones today so I guess I must be having some bug killing action. I don't see any bugs because I'm eating pumplkin seeds. Maybe that is what I'm seeing in the bm. I hope there are bugs there too but I don't want to go diggng. I just trust they are there.

I noticed the sedative that the doc gave me xaynx and vicotine made all my anxiey and ibs symptoms disappear. I know I can't rely on that but it was nice for a few hours. I did take a couple of l-theanine capsules to take the edge off the fear of the procedure. Hopefully when I'm cleaner I can regain my normal calmness with out drugs.

I have my 2nd LF this friday and I'm taking my ultrphos.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)