CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Someone Please tell me....

And Try Again Views: 1,843
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,110,996

Re: Someone Please tell me....

Dear hadenuff

I would like to step in here because I don't feel that the qbfox was totally disregarding what you were saying, more like trying to offer support to the other posters. If you know how to sort out your own odour problems and have done so we are all very happy for you, but the problem is that alot of us do feel very negative and cautious about what will and won't work. There is nothing worse than thinking that you have found a cure (I know you don't like the term but you know what I mean) only to find that it doesn't work and can just be added to the long list of failures.

There is so much at stake for us that we are scared to try new things, especially when they may make us feel worse in the long run. Please remeber that alot of us have tried lots of things, spent lots of money in the process and are still at square one. Obviously everyone is different and I do believe that people will only truly get better when they are ready and not before. Pleas also remember that those of us who have been suffering for a long time have become quite depressed and some suicidal. I don't mean to be rude, honestly, I want only good feeling on this forum because we have suffered enough already, but I feel I must point out that saying 'are you serious...can't you read' is a bit insensitive.

Let me add though that I will read over your posts and see what you have done to rid yourself of odour problems and thank you for your input. may I also wish you much love and happiness at your wedding.

Best wishes and peace

ATA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

7.125 sec, (1)