CureZone   Log On   Join
Zapper

Views: 1,792
Published: 13 years ago

Zapper

I have read your comments on the zapper. I was thinking about buying one from the zapper guy on ebay for $50. This one has 3 frequency levels and it comes with the copper hand helds. He sells wrist bands for an additional $13. I have been reading the zapper forum and have learned that the copper hand helds are more effective than the wristbands. But the wrist bands are more convenient. I was thinking that maybe the zapper can kill the viruses from the parasites death and I can always use it if I feel a cold coming on. I work in an office environment and people are always getting colds. There are some zappers that cost up to $30 to $300. I have also read that it will make your body more PHbalanced.

I have one concern, I still have some dental amalgams so I'm wondering will the zapper make me worse. I discovered a warning that use of the frequencies could indeed leach mercury from amalgams by activating the metal. I would like to get them removed but I can't afford that yet. I read to avoid this you must wear them on your feet. Ahh it is always something. I take a step forward and one back.

Yes there are lots of claims from curing cancer to everything in between. I have enough sense to know I have a lot more to do to get my health back than zapping so I'm not that gullible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)