CureZone   Log On   Join
Feedback from the Zapperguy at ebay

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
  Views: 1,503
Published: 13 years ago

Feedback from the Zapperguy at ebay

Reply about mercury fillings:

Zappers are experimental and you are the experimentor. I have never heard that zapping leaches mercury from amalgams.

Before going to the pain and expense of removing your fillings I would get a blood test and see if there is any mercury. If there isn't a problem I'd personally leave things alone. I have many amalgams and have tested my blood and find zero mecury leaching into my body, so I don't worry about it.

Reply about his experience using the zapper and or hand held pipes beter than metal wristbands:

Dr. Clark says pipes are better, yet the zapper her son made and sold had straps.

Electrically it?s a wash. Clark says the ?tubular nature of the pipes? has something to do with it. I?m not on board with that, but who knows.

Personally, if I have to hold a pair of pipes in my hands for an hour a day, I?m going to lose interest and simply not use the thing at all.

Remember it's a series circuit and your body is a million ohm resistor, so a hundred ohms of difference from one contact method to another is statistically meaningless.

I use it myself. I can not comment or encourage, but if I didn't feel I was getting a benefit, I wouldn't bother doing it. I do many things for my health, the most important of which is diet. See
http://www.ravediet.com
if interested buy the book and DVD, it's the #1 thing I suggest to people dealing with health issues and the most effective in my observations. I am not a medical professional and that is my layman's advice. Always consult a licensed professional on health issues.

I personally use this unit with wrist straps, but everyone decides to do different things for their own reasons.

- mstrong1 Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)