CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: brushing teeth

livegr8 Views: 2,058
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,112,282

Re: brushing teeth

" I'm now brushing my teeth with it (at night) and drinking the rest. Can you brush your teeth with regular toothpaste first or afterwards? Also I have used apple juice with it."

Nothing wrong with brushing your teeth with it. I would rinse and spit it out though (you are probably doing that!) I would see no reason to brush your teeth with toothpaste also.

Hm, that gives me an idea. Based on the info that was fwded around about brushing your teeth with soap, which I have been doing for a while anyways. (I use just a drop, from a 2oz bottle with a flip top dropper that I put URI green natural soap in.) How about putting drops of the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in the soap.. so it is already mixed when you use it? No, probably not a good idea as the soap is pH balanced, I think you would need to activate the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement first. Also NO because you don't know what kind of reaction you will get with the soap/sodium chlorite.

Anyway. I don't think you need the toothpaste or soap when using the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . You can garle with it and keep it in your mouth a while also.

Using apple juice with it is fine but NOT for brushing your teeth, just mix it with water for that. I used 3 drops MMS, activated and just about 1/4 c of water.

Make sure your apple juice has no added vitamin C as that reduces the action of the MMS. One of my friends prefers prune juice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)