CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fecal Impaction?

And Try Again Views: 9,246
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,114,928

Re: Fecal Impaction?

Hi Jason, it might be a good idea to visit the doctors as they will at least be able to rule out fecal impaction or indeed remove it if this is what you have. I have to say though that I always worry about how knowledgeable doctors are when it comes to lesser heard of problems, but hopefully your doctor will be one that proves me wrong! Reading your post it doesn't sound like you are constipated, which is one of the symptoms. Do you have pencil-like stools (another sign?). If it turns out not to be this have you considered a link with wheat intolerance / coeliac or dairy? I always remember reading in a book about IBS (a few years ago now) that some of the smelliest people in the world cannot digestive lactose so should avoid all dairy. Can't remember what the book was called and can't find it now but I remember thinking it made a lot of sense.

If you want to be in touch please don't be a stranger.....
I say it often enough, but anyone that would like someone to share thoughts, feelings, tried & tested ideas with - get in touch!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.234 sec, (1)