CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story

bfree Views: 7,590
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,111,860

Re: My story

Thank you for following up and your prayers.
Unfortunatelly not much has changed in the way spirits manifest themselves in my life since my previous post. They continue to torment me every moment I am awake, and, it seems, they increasingly manipulate my dreams.
I did have a session with Rev. Bob Larson. The session was fairly dramatic; he encouraged me to let go the control and let spirits manifest, I did the best I could. I was told that they saw demon left me. I don't know if indeed one demon has left me, while several other stayed, or if a demon pretended to have left me, but I did not get all the relief I was hopping for. Rev. Larson explained that it's often a long process and introduced me to a couple of ministers in Connecticut that were trained by him. I've made plans to visit them.
I am in contact with a Roman Catholic priest who is considering consulting my case with the bishop and the dioces exorcist. Maybe they'll have more success. At least they'll have a benefit of being local and able to continue with the process non-stop for several days, if required.
I very much appreciate your prayers. Please continue to petition God on my behalf. My sence of hope and faith is assaulted on a daily basis but I still believe there is a chance for me. I've read about many miracles God has performed in people's lives, perhaps He will have mercy on me and lighten the load of my cross. I would love to be able to one day share my story to the glory of His name.
God bless!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.906 sec, (1)