CureZone   Log On   Join
Little Drummer Boy

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
More
MtnnnDewww Views: 918
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,116,761

Little Drummer Boy

I want you to re-read your post...closely. Are those the thoughts of someone thinking rationally or someone acting incredibly desperate with their emotions? I'll give you some time to think...................................dee dee dee............dooo do do, la, la..........ok, answer please. DING DING DING, YOU ARE CORRECT!! THE ANSWER IS: DESPERATE!!! What do you win? My free advice. Don't frown, it will be worth every penny, I promise. Follow it to the letter as I really hope you understand how young women like yourself who do what you do end up in disastrous relationships with no end in sight. Only to repeat it again, and again. You've been burnt once, learn from it. Dating online is ripe with charletons posing as decent, honest guys with your best interest at heart. Truth is, online dating might be the most dangerous place to ever meet someone. Lies are told. Lies are believed. Hearts are broken daily. We all know the rare successful hookup online. Key word: Rare. He calls ex's daily???? He takes the secretary out to lunch constantly? He melts your heart with the "shy routine"? I'm a guy and even I'm embarassed listening to the dredge he's using on you. With all these horny honies around him, why in the world is he playing Price Charming online with you? Ever asked yourself that question? Didn't think so. Something stinks to high heaven, I'm just telling you. Rid the stench. Clear that pretty little head of yours, get out of this...and now. You're clingy. He's digg'in that (to use a little drummer lingo). He loves it when you can't reach him on your terms, he tells you that he does this and that with the ladies...he's eat'in that up. He gets off on that semi-jealous nature he creates in you. With all the hints, you still want? That's the real tragedy, not him...YOU! I say this all the time, I've repeated this for the last 20+ years and it never sounds old to me: Don't examine why he is who he is, examine why you accept it! Get off the internet. Enough of the deadbeat drunk online drummers with all the excuses and secret meetings. Believe me, he's banging more than a drum. That's no way for you to live. Upgrade your expectations in guys. Date guys you actually see in action. Date guys that have both a Cell Phone number AND a hard line number. Seek stability. Seek excellence. Seek normal for a change. Throw Bang Bang Boy back into the mosh pit of life!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (2)