CureZone   Log On   Join
I stopped reading halfway through and yelled...RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MtnnnDewww Views: 2,362
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,117,454

I stopped reading halfway through and yelled...RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many hints do you need?????????????? Notice all the exclamation marks? Ugh, somebody help this poor girl...oh, I guess that means me. What in the world are you doing with this guy? He's everything you hate in life, all wrapped up in one dysfunctional family unit. STOP THE INSANITY!!! I love that line...thanks, Susan. Anyway, you chose incorrectly, Sweetie. Bad girl, bad girl! He's a dud. You messed up, moved way, way, way too soon, didn't think things through. This is what happens when women jump from one sinking ship to the next and give it up for free. How many ruined lives will it take? Please, gals on Curezone, give me the number. How many women jump into a live-in situation months after meeting a guy HOPING that a few weeks of intense dating translates into forever?

You don't need a long answer to your question, it's easy pick'ins for the Mtnnn Mann on this one. What he wants in life and what you want in life are exact opposites. You spend any more time with this guy and you've wasted another day of your life, never to recapture it. Get out of the lease, get out of the apartment, tell him you made the blunder of your life and get out while you still have some good years left to find a normal situation. Normal guys with no kids and no fighting in the home constantly...yeah, they're out there. You've got to expect and demand better for yourself. Ball's in your court...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.735 sec, (1)