CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Whats the best outcome here? -need some good advice

neomi Views: 2,331
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,117,454

Re: Whats the best outcome here? -need some good advice

I didnt read your entire posts but I did browsed throught it. Anyway I am a 22 year old women so what do I know right? I just have one advice that an elder told me in college. She told me that you should never live with your mate, especially if you havent persued your dreams.... UNLESS HE IS WILLING TO BE SUPPORTIVE & TAKE THE JOURNEY WITH YOU. Dont have anyone put your dreams on hold. The thing that kills me is that he knew about them before you both decided to move in together. Guys sometimes love to make the women feel guilty to get what they want which im still trying to figure that out. But you are in the situation now and you did want you did and now its time to move foreward. listen to the posts above. Run run run. I know it might be hurtful but a SO should be your motivator, your partner/team mate, encourager, and your inspiration. Not someone who tears you down and takes your dreams away and make you regret it. This is my two cents

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)