CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: weird buzzing, electrical sensation question??

dutchmom Views: 2,973
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,116,781

Re: weird buzzing, electrical sensation question??

I had what must have been restless leg syndrome (felt like I needed to move my left foot all the time and had pins & needles) before removal. I didn't develop the buzzing & electrical sensations until AFTER I had it removed. Luckily, I didn't experience this a lot. That time seems like such a blur, but all of it was completely gone after my 2nd period. So, I guess it was a gradual process? I think it's a good sign that your blood tests were normal. I can't imagine you have developed anything since removal. Have you done any research on estrogen dominance? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that you can have these electrical sensations with excessive estrogen. Some menopausal women have experienced it. If you google "hormone imbalance & electrical sensations" or something along those lines I think you'll find other boards where women are discussing it. Good luck to you. I know how scary that is, but I think you're okay.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)