CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

erasmus Views: 26,179
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,094,546

Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Hi Telman,
I have been fasting for the day, with a little apple juice, in preparation for a liver purge in a few hours. I nearly finished my GallCleanse product, so I wanted to do the purge to clean up the bits that were probably formed. I hope this is a good thing to do. I think for me, I will do this flush and then stop taking all my supplements once I finish the last 5 GallClense pills. I'm going to use 2 of them as part of the flush after I take the Olive oil to help contract the gallbladder.

I think I passed a stone the other day when I felt a sharp pain that went away in a few hours. I hope so. I search for it in the stool. I was fully pain free for a few days. But then dull pain came back a few days later. It is disappointing to have it return. I had problem with the GallGleanse product in those two pain free days when I took it with lunch. This product may not be for me but I'm bound and determined to finish it then say goodbye.

I ordered some reagents to measure cholesterol. If things go well, I will try the test procedure on three samples: olive oil, the green plugs from the purge, and some bacon fat as a control. I'll keep you posted when its done.

I have tried rhubarb tea and it gave me a pain probably because it caused my gallbladder to squeeze. Have you ever tried rhubarb tea? Apparently it contains oxalic acid and can form calcium deposits. This maybe more than I bargained for. It gave me quite a jolt which went away in a few hours. Maybe some more experiments later. I can't seem to give up trying stuff. I had hoped the rhubarb would open the sphincter of Odi and let bile out. I actually feel pretty good right now with no side pain while fasting. Maybe I'll just do that when things get rough. I just don't want the liver purge to start a new round of pain because a green plug gets caught somewhere. I wonder if they can get sucked back into the gallbladder during the flush? I really wish I had a camera to see inside the gallbladder.
Wish me luck.

If I'm smart, I will get off of all my vitamins and supplements for awhile. Just for a reference, what supplements do you take? I take, Vit-D, Vit-C as a pure powder, CalMax - a Ca, Mg, Vit-C powder, red beet powder, and the GallCleanse product. I wanted to added the rhubarb as an afternoon tea once I finished the GallCleanse. I seem to react to nearly every supplement. So perhaps its best for me to stop taking for awhile.

PS. I recommend a web article about Mg and Depression at George Eby's website. Depression was what prompted me to first do the liver purges. They have given me quite a workout over the years. I think the MgSO4 may have helped shock me out of depression. Please read though the Eby website in your 'free time' and see what you think. Do you agree with Eby that Depression is a Mg deficiency disease!?!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.140 sec, (2)