CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Whats the best outcome here? -need some good advice

roooth Views: 2,298
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,117,666

Re: Whats the best outcome here? -need some good advice

I think most people by default think they should have kids, but over the years I'd met a couple here and there that did not. I've known since I was a teenager (I'm 31 now) and I'm really glad that my hubby jumped on board. Initially he saw it kind of as the natural progression of life but when we fell in love, he thought about it and warmed up to the ideal pretty darn quick!

Just the other day someone asked him if we were planning on having kids and he said, "No, we like our life the way it is. Why f**k it up by having kids?" LOL, he's a little crass about it, but there's truth to it too. We do like our life as is.

Never feel bad if that continues to be your choice. People used to tell me that was selfish, but I think if they knew I was volunteering at a Hospice, that opinion of me may change. It just so happens that I know my path lies elsewhere and while part of my path is to make a difference, it is to make a difference in another way.

Ok, *end tangent* Sorry to hear about your boyfriend with whom you are close friends. Like I said, it's hard to hurt those you love. It seems like the very best you can do is be kind about making whatever decision... but it sounds to me that the decision that is close to your heart ends with you leaving. Only you can decide. *hugs* Best wishes - I hope it goes ok and it will be ok in the end.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.172 sec, (1)