CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Whats the best outcome here? -need some good advice

Views: 2,312
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,117,690

Re: Whats the best outcome here? -need some good advice

He feels he has made a lot of changes, he has gotten a lot of the junk food out of the house because I didnt like the way his son was practically living on junk and candy. I know he is trying. I think me having my own space more would be the only thing he could do, but its hard when you all live together. He isnt a bad man just kinda spoiled by his parents, his situation, like recently, he quit his job without another so he could go on a trip with his friends, which really worried me. He got mad at me for being worried because all he will say is he will take care of it. Its because he has come to rely on his parents, they always bail him out, and I dont have that kinda help in life so its so frustrating for me to see. We have had big issues over him quitting the job.

When I moved into the major situation, its like you said, love had blinded me. BUt we had fights then about me not wanting kids too..so we both should have thought about it more. I didnt want kids, but I basically wanted to try and see how it worked out because I was in love with him. He and his son make me feel like an outsider in my own home sometimes, its just feels so off.

But time will tell, like you said. He is gone til sunday, taking a break but we will see how it is when he comes back. Im going to make an effort with him and the child for two more weeks. After that if I still feel this unhappy I dont think I can take this situation anymore.

Thanks a lot for your advice. <3

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.469 sec, (1)