CureZone   Log On   Join
Citric Acid...Taste...vs Lemon Juice

coastalguy Views: 4,062
Published: 14 years ago

Citric Acid...Taste...vs Lemon Juice

Hello felow forum readers. About 8 days ago I switched from using fresh squezed lemon juice to citric acid as an activator. I had been using 1/4 tspoon for up to 6 drops of MMS and twice the lemon juice for MMS drops up to about 10. All got yellow and smelled as usual. I would add to apple juice about 4 oz and no problem to drink. When I got the Citric acid crystals I mixed 1 part to 9 parts water (from the tap IE city water)...anyway. I had read and saw on Jim Humbles video abutusing 5 drops of activator to 1 drop MMS. anyway 10 drops of MMS equal 1/4tspoon...so I just do a 1/4 teaspoon for each 2 drops of MMS..MY question and observation is this. Jim says that the citric actid is like 10% acid, and the fresh squezed is 10% acid. ??? # 1 Why is the citic a beter activator....and ????# 2 why does the citric acid seem sooooooo much stronger our sour..I am haveing a hard time getting it down as it is sooooo sour. I have tried lemon crystal lite...I think I will now try peach tea crystal light...MY wife likes the flavor...but as others have posted...I can see WHY you have added Stevia...I may try a Splenda..of Equal I also have not added much in the way of water,,,so might add some water to the activated MMS plus some form of crystal light..with or without sweetner...All inputs will be welcome.....I have been working on Sinus issues, my wife on nail fungus. I am up to 10 drops but only 1 time a day...twice a day with lessor drops gave me DIA, really bad...no cramps, or Nau but bad Dia. Thanks for any inputs. Stephen coastalguy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)