CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

telman Views: 25,432
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,117,746

Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Yes, I do wish you luck and every success with your cure.

I don't disagree with anything George Eby says in relation to Depression and magnesium. My only reservation is that his theory works for people that are ill with Depression and it doesn't explain why so many individuals who eat a junk diet remain perfectly happy. There must be another internal mechanism that is dependant on the individual's metabolism. I know that in the case of Fibromyalgia it is considered that excessive phosphate unbalances the bio-chemicals allowing calcium to build up which excludes other minerals such as magnesium. Magnesium supplements taken daily are suppose to help but it isn't a cure, it's a supplement.

I have taken rhubarb tea and I harvest my own rhubarb root in the Autumn. I only took it for a short while consequently any negative effects were short lived. Everything we consume has a positive and negative effect which gives nutritionist the opportunity to say it's either good or bad, and this is part of the problem when trying to decide about supplements. That's why it is recommend not taking herbal supplements for more than 3 month at a time.

Best wishes

Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

13.141 sec, (1)