CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: In a LOT of pain....

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Larryb Views: 5,663
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,119,463

Re: In a LOT of pain....

Just in case the pain is related to an infection, try pulling with a couple drops of oregano oil. I had a terrible toothache that started Friday from a tooth where fillings fell out of months ago. Putting a couple drops of oregano oil in with my flaxseed oil with a couple back to back pulls took care of the problem completely. OK I'll admit I also put some Colloidal Silver in the mix, but I imagine it was the oregano oil (as usual) that did the trick.

The problem with OP is that it takes care of so many oral issues that you can get really lazy about going to the dentist. Since I started some chelation a year or so ago, I've had several mercury fillings fall out and a crown. The OP has kept my oral health in such good order that I haven't bothered to go the dentist to get them refilled. (Actually my teeth don't respond well to numbing, so cavety filling is usually pretty horrific).

Anyway, try pulling with oregano oil (and don't use the oregano oil that's in an olive oil base - most is). I buy the phyto-something or other brand of oregano oil capsules that you can get at WholeFoods, and mix in the contents of two capsules. They're not in an olive oil base.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)