CureZone   Log On   Join
Hello and Tooth Enamel

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
sproket Views: 2,334
Published: 13 years ago

Hello and Tooth Enamel

Hi Everyone,
I started taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement last week, and have been lurking about in your forum for a while. You all really seem to know your stuff! Ive had severe ME/CFS for the last 6 years. Im hopeful about the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement as the first three days i took it i felt better than i had in years. The last three days ive not felt so good but i take it thats things starting to die off?? Anyway, i just wanted to tell you that last night i took my mms and it left a thick brown, green coating on my tounge. I forgot about it, brushed my teeth and went to bed. When i woke up this morning i had bits of it stuck to my front teeth and went i took it off it took strips of enamel off my teeth. Not very pretty! Nothing i can do about it now but just wanted to warn evryone to clean their tounges if their taking mms before bed.
Sproket x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)