CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: eczema, pain, parasites, itch, rash, candida, depression, wrinkly skin, anemia please help me understand whats happening to me

humaworm Views: 14,698
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,121,570

Re: eczema, pain, parasites, itch, rash, candida, depression, wrinkly skin, anemia please help me understand whats happening to me

Alright - the worst is over and now you are on the path to healing. I do not normally recommend this - but I want to get on HUMAWORM asap. Before you start the HUMAWORM - I want you to do the plain liver flush. The recipe is on the F&Q page at
http://www.humaworm.com

What is happening with you is this - your liver is clogged and overloaded with parasites and toxins. When the liver is overloaded and it can't process toxins like it should - the skin (which is the LARGEST purifying organ of the body) will take over and will remove toxins.

This life-saving toxin removal can cause ALL sorts of horrible skin problems - even the extreme problems you are having. You have to get rid of the parasites and the toxins. The liver flush will give your liver a little relief and the HUMAWORM will start your body on the healing path.

You will also need the Hu-Mana-Tea - but not the cream for now. You will be able to use the cream later. You will need to drink 2-3 quarts of water everyday and you will need to make sure you are having regular bowel movements. The water thins out the toxins so they can leave faster and the regular bowel movements gets the removed toxins out through your "exit" instead of through your skin.

The tea will help get the toxins out extremely fast and will clean your blood. Please stick with me on this - I can help you. We can get you through this :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.609 sec, (1)