CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and Pancreatitis/Pancreatic Cancer - Testimonials needed

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
jana Views: 8,702
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,121,566

Re: MMS and Pancreatitis/Pancreatic Cancer - Testimonials needed

I know this is not exactly what you have been asking for, but thought I would chip in anyway...

I have had some pain and tenderness developing in my pancreas for last about two years, that have been getting progressively worse.
It started as just pressure and aching, when I ate some sweets, and turned into some noticeable responses, pulsing and serious tenderness after about every meal (especially in the later pm).
I have had to start taking Pancreatic enzymes with each meal, and the whole issue has become quite a nuissance over the time.

I have been taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for about three months now (pretty low doses lately), and the tenderness have decreased almost right from the beginning... I am not very
disciplined in my diet, so I still crave and eat sweets periodically, so I cannot say that the problem dissappeared completely, but it is definitely down very considerably, and now it only aches on rare occassions.

I have not been going to any medical doctors for over 15years, so cannot offer any blood, Sugar or any other test results, that they perform (if that is what you are looking for)... all my testimonials are subjective and experiential.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)