CureZone   Log On   Join
There's a lot of truth in this

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
luz Views: 2,463
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,122,657

There's a lot of truth in this

Thank you Ananda.

Since I can remember my mother has been ill and was trying to get well, with the help of orthodox medicine, including tons of drugs and plenty of operations in various parts of her body. She's still sick, depressive and moaning and without confidence.

Sometimes I blamed her, for not giving in, for not trying other stuff, alternative therapies, for just trusting the orthodox medicine. Last time I once again realised that I, in a way, behave like her.

I checked out so many alternative things, but nothing really helped, mostly because I could't stay the course in not a single therapy because of horrible herxes due to my hypersensitivity and blogged liver and kidneys. Even the cleanses of liver and kidneys are so hard. I realised that I as well developed this mechanism of thinking "it's not going to work for ME, it's working for all the others, but not for ME"

Like a lot of the people here on Curezone, I've learned so much during the years of being sick, I could nearly open up my own health office.

I haven't had the money to any longer consult the naturopath which helped me with bioresonance, the only thing I could tolerate at very low dose and which strengthens the body during one is cleansing. The health insurance in my country only pays orthodox medicine. So I had to continue on my own, with a zapper, silver, h2o2, enemas, various herbs, etc., trying to give my best. I'm still not free of the parasites, the liver stones , the kidney waste etc.. Sometimes I'm better, sometimes I relapse and want to give up.

So often I think, why am I not able to recover from the illness? And that I have to try harder. Hard is a good word. Sometimes I think I got too hard, to hard to myself, embittered.

I was very glad about finding the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Thought it could be a kind of missing link for my physical healing.

Healing is a process, and as I said, I learned so much, not only concerning to my physical body, as well about the mental and subconcious things. About spirituality. I should be grateful for what I've learned and am still learning. And I should be nice to myself and to praise all the efforts I made. More and more I'm aware of the importance of belief and trusting in yourself and of the effectiveness of self-fulfilling prophecies like "it's NOT going to work for ME". And I'm still struggling to not create my world like this.

Blessings to all of you

Luz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.078 sec, (2)