CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey Mollie

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
anja Views: 4,875
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,123,336

Re: Hey Mollie

You are so funny. I love your long posts. My husband has at least one or two of those diffusers and is majorly into essential oils, I'll have to think about that. I know some of them shouldn't be used all night. I suspect re-painting will be a problem when it comes time - those oils are settling on all surfaces in the room.

You're right about the over-thinking. I think. LOL!!! You're also the third person in recent weeks who has recommended a Tempurpedic bed. How long have you had yours? Does it have a "body impression" yet? We got the knockoff version of that when we first moved in a few years ago, and they hammocked terribly within a couple of months. Tossed those (2 extra long twins on a King bed) and just recently bought latex mattresses with organic cotton batting (no fire retardants), using memory foam toppers (yeah, some chemical, but no smell after a week or so). Still not ideal, but better than what we had, and I don't know if I can justify the additional expense so soon. We almost tried a King tempurpedic a couple years ago, but I was concerned about the out-gassing, had read stuff online about sagging, sweating, etc., and with one sheet and cover set, he pulls on them a lot, and that wakes me up, too. Having 2 separate mattresses absolutely sucks for sex, but we don't have the cover tugging issue anymore and it keeps him on his side, otherwise he would sprawl out and I'd have about a foot at the edge. I'll definitely consider it if we have a cash windfall, though.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)