CureZone   Log On   Join
prolapsed bladder

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
  Views: 1,416
Published: 13 years ago

prolapsed bladder

I thought I would share my experience in order to help other women who may have the same problem.
I've had to deal with the pain and discomfort of having a prolapsed bladder since last summer (I'm 64 and have no health insurance). I had heard a doctor on TV say that tampons can help women with incontinence (I don't have that because of Kegal exercises) due to prolapsed bladder. So I decided to try it. It was so painful trying to get the tampon in (due to dryness) and then out that I gave it up until I went for my blood test for thyroid medicine and my doctor suggested Premarin vaginal cream to allefiate the dryness. It is helping but also I'm able to use the applicator to put K-y gel up the vagina to insert the tapon without pain. Also lubricating the tampon itself with bagbalm to heal the sensitive area helps tremendously. The tampon holds the bladder in place, hopefully to cause the surrounding tissue to attach itself to the bladder and eventially not have to use the tampons. It is wonderful not to be in that pain anymore. Perhaps the tampon can help women with prolapsed uteruses too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)