CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Erasmus Views: 25,456
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,118,118

Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Hi Telman,

I wanted to update you on my week since my last gallbladder flush on Friday 2/22.
It went well. I felt energized while on the apple juice fast part as often occurs.
The flush went well as I am experienced with it. Saturday about 50 small green plugs came out which pretty much indicates to me that my liver is clean. On Sunday the pain returned in my right side, which probably means that the Sphincter of Odi clamping off tight and bile back pressure was building. On Monday, I had a low grade fever and bilateral pain , for which I was sure I was dying. It clean up after some weak rhubarb tea late in the day as I felt a release of pressure. On Tuesday, I felt pretty good, finishing my Gall Cleanse product to remove any residual plugs. On Wednesday I ended the Gall Cleanse product, felt good. On Thursday, there was just a little right side pain. On Friday, I took and electro-accupuncture treatment that I schedule when panicking on Monday. The electro-pulses were strong and my gallbladder area got a workout that made things sore. Today, Saturday, I took a chiropracter adjustment because of increased right side pain. I have a long standing back problem that is on the mid-right side. Now later Saturday night , I'm drinking rhubarb tea again. I still don't think I have this gallbladder puzzle worked out. But the Olive oil cleanse is not doing it probably because the gallbladder can't squeeze very effectively.

I don't know if what I plan to do will help reduce the pain. I will accept any recommendations at least to consider. My plan now is to lay off the cleansing for 6 months or so, add a little bit of MgSO4 to hot water before dinner and have some weak rhubarb tea after dinner. I walk the dog nearly everyday, and I do some yoga exercises each morning along with my exercycle. I also take Aikido 3x a week which may be aggravating the problem with breakfalls. You have mentioned food combining which I will also begin. When the pain gets strong, I sometimes take an aspirin as I think this is all a form of inflammation. I also take a beet root supplement as a tea in the afternoon, which seems to have no effect plus or negative.

Bye for now,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (2)