CureZone   Log On   Join
So let me get this straight

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
gunnerrat Views: 5,362
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,124,502

So let me get this straight

So let's say some mathematical errors prove global warming is wrong. So the coal factories and chemical plants rejoice and keep pumping out their mercury and carbon dioxide and sulphur dioxide and particulates and heaven knows what else. And we lose.

Or...

Maybe - just maybe - there is something to global warming and it generates enough political pressure these big companies to cut down on emissions. Less crap gets dumped into the atmosphere and we all live a little better. Because a million dying here and there don't matter. A threat to the whole human race is the only stakes big enough to get anyone to do anything.

Hey, maybe the sun contributes more. So I guess the best thing to do is nothing because we're smarter than that. But Vulc has already put on his banzai bandana - he's ready to dive bomb a carrier because he has no fear. I guess I'm supposed to set my kids out on our front porch to join him, but I'm not ready to do that.

Truth is, I don't fear this more than anything else. I've lived in places where the air quality was bad and I know what happens. I've lived near steel factories pumping out all kinds of crap, and perfectly reasonable people trotted out all kinds of facts how it was good for the economy and the junk they were spewing didn't hurt us. Meanwhile kids were going to the hospitals in record numbers for asthma and respiratory complications, and I'm getting these weird polyps in my throat I never had before.

Meanwhile we've swallowed bigger lies that 19 ignoramuses who couldn't pilot a Cessna slammed 3 commercial planes into American buildings and let the government spy on us and rummage through our luggage. And they'll be back, so the government needs to keep up the wiretapping effort and checking our shoes when we go anywhere. It's all a matter of picking your poison.

Except you can't pick your poison. They throw tons of crap into the air each day and we have no choice but to eat, breathe and drink it, then crap it out and repeat. The guys in the boardroom have it figured out. The Kenneth Lays of the world lie to us everyday, but we're smarter than that now. Nuclear bombs don't scare us anymore. Terrorist - sometimes they do because the commies don't do it for us anymore. We don't buy the extra warranties but we load up on life insurance - the ultimate warranty - because it's the smart thing to do. The price of gas edges up but we keep driving 'cause we know that it'll last forever because, well, we're used to it and it just *should*. No fear.

Oh the irony of it all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (2)