CureZone   Log On   Join
Some of your statements are misleading

gunnerrat Views: 2,193
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,094,856

Some of your statements are misleading

Iodine is a drug? You mean like vicodin, where the body becomes addicted/dependent to the point where it suffers serious withdrawal if supply is discontinued? That's no my understanding of Iodine at all.

My body can't produce vitamin C - and neither can yours. That means we're dependent on it because our bodies function much better with it. I can't take any amount of vitamin C that would lead to a sufficiency where I'd never have to take it again. The connotation you're making here is that's a bad thing. Yes, I wish I could take one big dose of Vitamin C and never have to take it again, but it doesn't work that way. The same is true of any essential nutrient, including iodine.

One thing I think you're forgetting is that there is continual competition in our bodies by the halogens we voluntarily or involuntarily intake. Toxic halogens compete with Iodine for space in our bodies, and the inundation of toxic halogens unfortunately require that we keep up with a certain amount of Iodine to keep us functioning well.

Maybe it would be more productive for user #87794 to comment on the effects of too much intake of other halogens in our systems and alternate strategies for for dealing with that if he feels iodine isn't the appropriate course.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)