CureZone   Log On   Join
Longer but more gental LF using herbs Is that possible?

Views: 1,771
Published: 13 years ago

Longer but more gental LF using herbs Is that possible?

I was doing research on LF and I read a reply that a herb doctor says the LF's are hard on the body and you can detox your liver with herbs but it will take longer.

I'm not advertising so I blocked the name of the product and left the ingedients. You have to take the product 15 days on 15 days off until you use 6 bottles up. So it is a longer process. I'm wondering would this work on people who can not tolerate a LF?? I can do them but they are no fun.

One of the most potent liver purifiers on the market is called XXX's Liver Cleanse -- RMA (Really Magical Affects) herbal capsules. It was designed to detoxify and flush the toxins out of the liver. It contains eleven potent herbs: Lionís tooth, Bayberry, Milk Thistle, Plantain, Great Burr (Burdock), Mountain Grape Root, Carpenterís Weed, Cleavers, Sandberry (Uva Ursi), Beet Juice and Wild Iris. After a few months on this, you may be stunned at how well you feel.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)