CureZone   Log On   Join
Juice vs. water

mosesmom Views: 1,856
Published: 13 years ago

Juice vs. water

I've read through a bunch of posts and archives, and have seen the discussion on juice. I would love to take it with just water, but the one time I tried (I think with 6 drops Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ), it felt like it burned and made me feel nauseated and ill. It was still bothering me the next day. I haven't been able to bring myself to try the water again. I used a big glass of water with it, too -- probably 12 ounces, so it doesn't seem like the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement should have burned my mouth/throat tissue. I had also added some lemon to it.

Since then, I've been using grape juice diluted 50:50 or more and that doesn't bother me. I'm up to 8 drops 2x (though at one point, I had been doing 15 drops in p.m. and 10 drops a.m., but had to back off due to nausea/diarrhea). Anyway, I was wondering what people's thoughts were on this. Should I try the water again? I feel like it's very much a psychological thing at this point as the memory of that experience can cause a bit of nausea... I know, ridiculous! But, I never drink juice and really hate drinking all this each day to just get it down.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.188 sec, (1)