CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Juice vs. water

balboa Views: 1,812
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,125,913

Re: Juice vs. water

I totally second what you are saying about plugging your nose. I read you (or someone else) suggest that a week ago. I dug out a really skookum noseplug that I had around and now I mix my mms with citric acid outside the house, leave it out there for the three minutes, then come out with a full glass of water. I put some of the water in with the activated mms and drink it down, then chase it with more pure water. When I come in and take off the noseplug I have not even caught a whiff of the chlorine dioxide, which was making me gag hard before.

I did find a juice that's supposed to be low in vit C that I was using to dilute for a while. It didn't taste bad at all. Then I read Silver Fox's posts on how variable juices are in terms of how much chlorine dioxide they remove from the solution. I don't have testing strips, but that made me suspect that the juice mixture might be tasting so good because it was taking out all of the chlorine dioxide. So I think water is better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.234 sec, (1)