CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ????'s for those with electical/buzzing/vibrating sensations

meat27 Views: 12,153
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,127,996

Re: ????'s for those with electical/buzzing/vibrating sensations

Hey Givinup, yeah definitly, if I could go back in time i would not have gotten mirena. I have also had alot of twitching. Lots in my back, butt and face. I have often wondered if maybe my thyroid is off, I was tested back when I got the mirena out, but would like to test again cause it sounds like a hormonal imbalance and throw it off. Have you had any swelling? My left thigh has swelled up a couple of times and I get that weak sensation there also. Lately my left wrist and ankle have felt really weak. I am really hoping for a relief after this period. How long did you have the IUD in? i only had it for 10 days, can you believe that? All these problems for only having i 10 days. I often wonder if i had an allergic reaction to it. Well, just so you know I did feel some what better after my 2nd period post removal so hope full this next month will be better for you. keep in touch and let us know how you are. XOXOXOX

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.875 sec, (1)