CureZone   Log On   Join
3 months post removal - When is this going to go away!?!?!?

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
3jaysmom Views: 1,608
Published: 13 years ago

3 months post removal - When is this going to go away!?!?!?

Hi, So I'm having my 3rd period post removal. The first 2 have been only about 1 1/2 days, this one has been about 3 so far, so closer to normal. But... I don't feel that much better. I stopped going to acupuncture, because I thought that after 3 months I should be able to handle this on my own, but apparently I cant. I feel crapier during this period than I did the last one. The last 2 nights I've woken up at 2am, with the racing heart and electrical feeling, and cant get back to sleep. I think this is the same thing that had me up pacing the house and researching heart attacks and ms and all that stuff in the "old days", so at least I dont go into that whole panic attack mode, but I need some sleep. When it happened each night I told myself to knock it off and go back to sleep, but I cant. I feel a strange sense of victory that I didn't automaticly go to the computer and obsess, but I may as well have, because I feel just as crappy as if I had. Now I dont know if my weakness is from lack of sleep, my hormones or does it even matter? And, I am still getting indigestion almost every time I eat. That has not gone away at all. Sorry I'm so negative, I'm just so SICK AND TIRED of all of this. I dont want my life back 75% of the time, I want it back all of the time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.453 sec, (1)