CureZone   Log On   Join
15 drops x 2 times a day ... Liver Flukes!

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
balboa Views: 4,615
Published: 13 years ago

15 drops x 2 times a day ... Liver Flukes!

I know my experience is not uncommon, but this is amazing for me. I have been slowly working my way up, one drop per day, to 15 drops. But only once a day, before I go to bed. I had some stuff happen early on, but lately it has been a cakewalk -- so I assumed that I was all clear for the 15 drops x 3 times a day to finish off. Well! Yesterday morning I woke up early after having taken 15 drops the night before. I put 15 drops in the glass, added the citric acid , and just for good measure left a plate on top of the glass for the 3 minutes. Diluted with water and drank it down. God, I felt sick! Didn't quite throw up, but spent some time contemplating the toilet bowl. Went to bed with horrid stomach cramps, then had a load of D an hour or so later. I always take a look to see if there's anything unusual coming out, but it was just the normal stuff. Still felt weak as a kitten, so stayed in bed until early afternoon, when I had to rush to the bathroom for more D. And there they were ... LIVER FLUKES! YUCK! I had no idea I had those in me. They look like pieces of rolled-up tomato skin, some red, some brown. I poked at some with a skewer to unroll them, and they were very tough, so not tomato skins.

Sorry for the details, but this just goes to show that even those of us who consider ourselves generally healthy may have some surprising stuff inside us. Meanwhile, my skin has been gradually looking better as time goes on. Today it almost doesn't look like my face in the mirror any more. I look and feel younger. Dialled it down to 10 drops this morning. I thought about taking a break to recover, but now that I have my critters on the run I don't want to give them a break to recover.

Cheers!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.361 sec, (1)