Yes, i done Liver Flushes and a half a dozen or so other parasite cleanses with no results like i have been getting with mms. I have had several issues going on with my digestive system for quite a number of years. I feel that parasites have worked there way into several areas of the body. Over time, i feel that there numbers will continue to diminish and may eventually be eradicated from my body.
I am through looking for an instant coffee cure. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is taking care of the problem at a pace that i feel ok with. I tend to agree with what SilverFox has said in a previous post that not all pathogens and parasites are created equal. The malaria bug may be one that can be annihilated in a single dose. Others may have a tougher exterior and more resilent to the chlorined dioxide. Giardia for example takes a longer period of time that it would for most parasites. Cryptosporidium can take several hours for chlorine dioxide to kill this bug before water infested with this bug can be safe to drink (maybe up to 8 hours?).