CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 3 months post removal - When is this going to go away!?!?!?

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
More
danielle123 Views: 1,283
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,128,363

Re: 3 months post removal - When is this going to go away!?!?!?

I definately know where you are coming from! I am just shy of 14 weeks post removal and I still have my days, I am on a small anti dose as well, like today, my 6 year old had a birthday party to go to at our local bowling ally for one of the kids in his class I had such anxiety on my way there it was awful, I felt like turning around and coming home, but I made it through it, I was there for a little over 2 hours and when I got into the mix of things I was ok. I felt a bit out of sorts because the parents of the kids birthday party obviously had alot of money, they live in a very rich area in our city, I am not saying I am poor but there is a difference between a $300,000 house and 159,000 you know. All I could think of was they are going to look at me different and make fun of me behind my back, but they were very nice, I stll have a hard time sleeping at night too, although mine is due to dreaming alot, I get strange vivid dreams that wake me up and I can't fall back to sleep. I can relate to you wanting you back 100% I have wanted that from day 1, however this is a hard, long, stressful, confusing, emotional.....time we are all going through, but we will get through it, we should be thankful we are not one of the ones who died from this horrible thing, they say 4 women, but for every rat you see there are 100 more so the death # is probably higher than that, I wonder if it is from suicide or other complications. The one thing this MAKES you do is never take laughter, happiness, and life for granted. For so long we live healthy and don't realize our own laughter and happiness is something that can be taken away at any given moment, When I get in the down moods, I tell my self I made it through having it in and feeling miserable for 5 weeks, I made it through 4 ER visits, I made it through moments I thought I could kill myself, such to the point I threw away the knives in my house, I made it through being in the hospital for 2 days with not being able to see my children, I made it through being so nauseous I could barely move......BUT I made it! and every day I make it and every day you will too, no matter how tough it may seem you make it, I always say thank God for my good days and thank God for getting through my bad days. It will get better I promise, I still talk to 2 women who have had there mirena out one for 7 months and has shown 80% improvement and the other has hd it out for one year and 3 months ago she felt great and has ever since. So we will get better time is key and patience is too, I am sorry this is so long, I wish you an amazing day tomorrow, get out and do something fun, even if you don't feel up to it. Keep in touch.

Danielle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.469 sec, (2)