CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Erasmus Views: 25,290
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,084,081

Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Plzchuckle,
What is your opinion on how to soothe a cranky Gall bladder in the time between liver purges? Mine acts up on its own sometime more related to snow shoveling or physical exercise than to eating. I'm beginning to wonder if I have a hernia on the right side?!? I've had a Hida scan that showed my GB to clear only 27% of its contents, when 50-80% clearing is considered normal. Naturally my internist told me my GB is abnormal and needs to be removed. I'm concerned that if I can't resolve the problem, it will lead to something more serious like pancreatitis or inflammation. I've done 3 liver purges since the new year and the pain returns after each one. Less than a teaspoon of little green plugs come out, so I think the real source of the problem is not being reached in the GB. I'm currently doing a de-worming proceed with cloves and Wormwood . I even had a mild fever, that I thought might have been related. My MD friends think I'm a flake who is doing serious harm with the purges and taking a serious risk that I will develop GB cancer. They really know how to scare a person. I'm thinking of either waiting for 6 months before doing the next one purge or have the damned GB taken out if it doesn't settle down.

Any response would be welcome. I know, from reading some of your posts to other folks that you have been through a lot with your body. How have your latest experiments turned out? I hope you have found a road to recovery that I might follow.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)