CureZone   Log On   Join
CS for an abscess formed at the tip of the tooth root.

KatMT Views: 8,478
Published: 13 years ago

CS for an abscess formed at the tip of the tooth root.

I am determined to naturally heal my tooth which the dentist has told me will need a root canal, and I am wondering if CS might be a big part of my arsenal. I refuse to believe that a tooth cannot heal. It does not make sense, since there is blood supply to the tooth and as long as there is life there is hope. My tooth is not dead. Soon after I had a silver filling replaced, I began to have extreme cold sensitivity. A dentist did xrays which looked fine but he told me I would need a root canal (I felt like telling him it should be for free since my tooth was fine before he got ahold of it!). Over time I developed such extreme nerve pain on the side of my face that I was diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia and placed on steroids. I believe the steroids hastened the development of an infection (prior to this the tooth itself never hurt at all, just cold sensitive). I had a big fat abcess right next to my nose. Ouch. Antibiotics have cleared everything up, including the cold sensitivity so obviously it got down to the nerve in the root of the tooth. So why wouldn't CS work? I would love to hear reports of longterm success with dental problems using CS and anything else. My tooth is very sound, so topical stuff won't work. It has to be via the bloodstream.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)