CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasites

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
  Views: 1,303
Published: 18 years ago

Parasites

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to share with you my weight experience. I have tried every single diet, atkins, zone, liver flush, no fat, ephedra pills etc... Everything works for a while, but nothing has longevity. I tried to kill parasites, by Hulda Clark 's methods, and lost weight immediately. This exposed my true cause for my appetite and weight gain. I also killed candida using Colliodal Silver and Candimint from Nutrition2000. You can do a search. JC tonic is also a great detoxifyer and will help decrease toxic fat. Fat is really a symptom of imbalance.
Anyway, next I am getting a portable Infra Red sauna from canada only $399. It zips up around you like a bag. It has to be InfraRed because that builds your T-cells and Red Blood cells, which will further clean your blood of toxins and fat. People do lose weight this way without exercise.
Oxygenated liquid drops are great to kill parasites and any infections, just like aerobic exercise. I have tried many brands, but only like "Life Support" brand of hydroxygen (that's what they call it).
Rebounding is good, moves your bowels. If you do not go #2 two or three times a day, you will not maintain weight loss because you will not be clean. Try Dr. Shulze #1+ #2 formula to really clean your intestines.
If you are really dedicated, liver flushing, by Hulda Clark 's methods, makes your digestion so fast and your liver so clean that you just dissolve fat like a machine! My mom is losing like crazy. BUT you must kill parasites and critters first or else you will vomit. Empty your colon first to so everything goes down not up.
So, you see, its not all about diets and sweating at the gym. You can ALL BE SKINNY MINNIES!! It will be a permanent loss not a starvation thing. God does not want us to starve. Just read all the info on curezone. That's what I did.

God Bless

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)