CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CS for an abscess formed at the tip of the tooth root.
Johny Apple Bomb Views: 8,250
Published: 13 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,129,079

Re: CS for an abscess formed at the tip of the tooth root.

The Magnetic Pulser emits a DC pulse of magnetic energy every 6 seconds. This induces a slight electrical current which disables and kills pathogens. My friend had a tooth ache and was getting ready for the dentist. I let him pulse it 50 times. The pain was gone. When he went to the dentist he ended up just getting his teeth cleansed. Part of the Beck Protocol.

MMS Stands for Miracle mineral supplement.

It is a 28% solution of Sodium Chlorite. This is mixed with a weak acid like lime juice for 3 minutes to form Chlorine Dioxide. Then you drink it mixed with a little water. Your red blood cells transport it to the pathogens. Very inexpensive but it tastes very bad.


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.547 sec, (1)