CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: o/t: bling vs. caffeine: round 2

bling Views: 1,421
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,130,233

Re: o/t: bling vs. caffeine: round 2

I'm just about to have a cup of coffee. I have had a banana and some grapes now, and it is just gone twelve, midday here. So i'm going to make it my last, and start the fast from 12.30.

I think you need 5 days to get rid of a craving, so may try for 5 to 7 days this time. I hate being a slave to anything.

Yes, Lulu, instant lol. I do find water boring though. I don't drink that much water in general. And that 'drink at least 6-8 glasses' is just something that gets repeated and bandied about everywhere. I was told orginally it was 6-8 glasses of fluid not just water. I can't force loads of water down, i've tried, so i drink when i'm thirsty, which i believe most on this forum agree with.

Anyway, sorry about your hair. It is good though that it should grow back, but hard to deal with i'm sure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.859 sec, (1)