CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The most important question we should be ready to answer.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
sans sucre Views: 2,180
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,130,750

Re: The most important question we should be ready to answer.

Hi White Tiger,

I agree with you that no one is forcing me to be Christian. I just said that I don't "like" being evangelized to, that's all.

I didn't say I don't want to have anything to do with Christianity. In fact, I was trying to give this person my opinion on how he/she could attract more poeple to Christianity - which was the main point of their post (well, ok, they want to "convince", but I stil think it is better to attract). I understand that many may not agree with my way, but it is simply my opinion and it comes from having been through 12-step and learning how to give others space. Plus, it saves $ that would otherwise be spent on painkillers from banging one's head against a wall. :)

I like this forum - I like the lively discussions. And I learn stuff here, too. I guess that is why I hang around here. And I do have Christian leanings. Maybe not exclusively, and maybe not 100%, but it is the image of Christ I see in my mind's eye when I pray.

I do not see what you see - that the ACLU is busy removing everything Christian (tho I do think things have become misguided around the subject of Christmas decor and what we call that holiday, but is that the ACLU? I honestly do not know. If it is, then I disagree with their position on that), but promoting everything Islamic, along with communism, p 0 r n, et al. There is a big difference between "promoting" and "allowing". I don't agree that in order to be tolerant of Christianity, one must be intolerant of all else. I understand that you see a threat, but I just don't see what you see. I am not willing to spend my life perpetually geared up for a fight that I don't see needs to be fought.

I am wondering, even if there were a big plot to do away with Christianity, would that make you any less of a Christian? No one can take that from you. Your love of God and belief in Christ would be with you, regardless of whether or not this country were to become "officialy" de-Christianized, wouldn't it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)