CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So WHY are YOU pointing out nothing but faults on this poster?????

refreshed Views: 2,106
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,132,435

Re: So WHY are YOU pointing out nothing but faults on this poster?????

So now you are saying you don't think I am #50143? I was asking if you thought I would stoop so low to hide myself as a number to have someone to agree with me. I don't do underhanded, evil things like that to get over on someone. You are trying so hard to play predator and flush out prey, aren't you?

If you think playing this game with me of accusing me of something is suppose to somehow compare with sharing the gospel and talking about the forgiveness of peoples sins, is to somehow teach me a lesson as to how others would feel if sin was brought up in the sharing of the gospel, then you are wasting your time. I am very aware of my sins and shortcomings and have to confess them every day but you are no where close in identifying any of them. Lack of discernment?

Forgiving you is for my benefit to make me right in my relationship with God and you, so I don't have hard feelings for your game playing with me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.906 sec, (1)