Hi, Ive been taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for about 3 weeks. The first 3 days or so i felt much lighter, clearer and less sore. I really thought id found my cure but since then ive been feeling worse than usual. I realise its just things dying off and the fact that i felt better at the start gives me hope to keep going with it. Im at around 4 or 5 drops x2 but have decided im going to jump up to 15 tomorrow. I know that it'll make me sick and have D but i think that giving my body a shock clear out might work. I have ascorbic acid in the cupboard if it all gets too much! Just wondered if anyone had done this and if anyone else thinks this approach might be better. Thanks.