CureZone   Log On   Join
My Blood Test

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
calmlee Views: 3,914
Published: 13 years ago

My Blood Test

I have been taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for just on two weeks now. Started taking them the day after I had a blood test done, a full blood examination. Went to the doctors yesterday to get the results and he was concerned about some of the results. Wants me to get another test done in a couple of weeks to see if things have changed. My concern is that the Red Blood Cell count is rather high and am wondering whether the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is a good thing to be taking while it is high. I really have no idea what any of the readings mean so am at the mercy of the doctor as to what is happening. Was concerned when he started consulting text books!!

Here are the results, will post the new results when I get them done. BTW I am still taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement at 5 drops twice daily.

FULL BLOOD EXAMINATION
+++Haemoglobin 233 g/l
+++Red Cell Count 8.1 x10 12 /L
+++Haematocrit 0.69
Mean Cell Count 84 fL
Mean Cell Haemoglobin 29 pg
Platelet Count 319 x10 9/L
White Cell Count 10.7 x 10 9/L
Neutrophils 67% 7.2 x10 9/L
Lymphocytes 20% 2.1 x10 9/L
Monocytes 7% 0.7 x10 9/L
+Eosinophils 5% 0.54 x10 9/L
Basophils 1% 0.11 x10 9/L
Red Cells are normochromic and normocyctic. Platelets appear normal.
Mild eosinophilia.
Significantly elevated haemoglobin, red cell count and haematocrit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)