CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Erasmus Views: 25,292
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,084,081

Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Plzchuckle,

Hope you are well. Here are some questions.

Have you ever taken turmeric and gotten a gall bladder attack from it?
I'm trying to find a useful dose to exercise the gallbladder but not case it to spasm.

Have you ever taken peppermint oil or caraway seed oil or a combination to reduce gallstones?

Have you ever tried BioNeutrix product Gall Cleanse? It is a two part system with a peppermint oil + other stuff capsule and a turmeric + other stuff capsule. The oil capsule is suppossed to dissolved stones or plugs and the turmeric excites the gall bladder to squeeze them out. I've tried it but the turmeric pill was pretty hard on my gallbladder and sent it into painful spasm.

Have you ever tried rhubarb tea to open the Sphincter of Odi? Telman recommended it to me and it seems to help at low doses but not for continual usage.

I have this heretical idea that the green floaty soft plugs actually come from the liver, but they got there by the lipase metabolism of the olive oil that a person drank during the previous purge. This is why some folks have trouble starting to remove plugs because, they don't have many. I on the other hand had a constant diet of potato chips for years and build up a good supply so that from the first my liver purges were successful. But now I'm way past the 2000-3000 plugs removed and I have more pain now then when I first started. I don't think there is much in my liver but there maybe some in my gallbladder which doesn't empty well, 27% on HIDA scan. There is no abnormality on ultrasound of the gallbladder, unlike your beloved mother who you reported suffered a serious attack, but had an enlarged gallbladder.

I know that Telman uses Turmeric and Ginger during his purges to get the gallbladder to contract while everything is open. Have you ever done that?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.234 sec, (1)