CureZone   Log On   Join
Left side of the body?

shermee Views: 4,116
Published: 13 years ago

Left side of the body?

Hi everyone.
I was wondering if anyone had some insight as to why everyone mentions they have left sided problems. I too have left leg weakness and a little tingling in my foot. My left hand was the first to have problems...was very clumsy all of the time. Then I had elbow and wrist and hand pain, especially in my pinky and ring finger. My left hand also feels almost overly sensitive sometimes, or half asleep. I can't decide what it is. I notice it when I'm, washing my hands or hair that my left hand feels different than my right.
Since Mirena removal on Tuesday, my left leg feels weird and weak.I haven't lost any feeling in my legs, which is a huge relief.
How long until most of you had some relief of these symptoms? My acupuncturist is feeling that it will be about 4 months until I feel better.
I know I will get better eventually, but the more support we all have the better.
I have found that positive thinking, a little prayer and a strong will have helped in this process. I refuse to let this get me down, whatever the cause. It amazes me to see the support and encouragement from everyone on this forum. It has really helped.
Thank you.
Shermee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

14.953 sec, (1)