CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Left side of the body?

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
meat27 Views: 3,791
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,133,258

Re: Left side of the body?

Shermee, I could have written your post. I am 3 months post removal and the have the left sided weakness and weird sensation. It started in my hands and then my arms and legs. Now after removal I am just left with the left side problems. I get joint and muscle pain off and on and for 3 months I had this weird mild buzzing, vibrating like sensation. I am now starting to have some good days where I feel about 80-90% normal. My arm and leg seem to get tired alot easier than the right side. I notice it especially in my arm when I wash my hair and in my leg when i've been standing or walking awhile like in the stores. Sometimes my left leg feels heavy or really full. If that makes sense. I dont understand it at all but like you, i have found comfort and relief from this site. My doctor doesnt think its from the IUD and wants to test me for Lupus but I told him I want to wait several months to see if it gets better. I noticed a big difference after my 3rd period post removal of the symptoms finally lessening. I still have them but I do feel its getting better. I am glad you are positive. I have my days where I am and days where I really struggle and think im going to die. I will keep you in my prayers and I will be here if you have any questions or need some encouragement. Hugs and Kisses XOXOXOXOXOXO

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.031 sec, (1)