CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Left side of the body?

adamson77 Views: 3,611
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,133,258

Re: Left side of the body?

mine has been hurting long enough,its been 3 years. i just talked to another lady that use to post here,she is all better, i said i will go to the doctor.

my bones feel fractured, all i can find on the www is bone cancer. my daughter had a cyst in her bone which caused it to break when she jumped off the bed. i have 2 weak spots in my lower left leg and a weak spot in the thigh, i can't lean to the left at all.

i was hoping someone would have an answer about the left side weakness by now. guess i will have to face the doctor myself lol. i was just sitting for a long time complaining while fixing a friends computer, she asked if it could be fibromyalgia, i forgot it could be in certain parts of the body.

i'm not looking for some illness, i want to thank you all for getting all those test done cause i have not had the nerve to see a doctor yet. i want the truth when i see a doctor, last time i went the stupid doctor laughed at my twitching uterus.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.750 sec, (1)