CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Going for a big jump!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
More

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

SilverFox Views: 1,690
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,133,216

Re: Going for a big jump!

Hello Mosesmom,

Here is what I did.

I took 6 drops Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and activated it with lime juice. After 3 minutes, I added 4 ounces of water. I then measured the free ClO2 of the solution at around 10 PPM or a little more. If you are using citric acid , you can expect the PPM to be a little higher.

When I added another 2 ounces of water, the concentration fell down to around 3 PPM.

At 3 PPM, the solution doesn't taste that bad, and there is only a little odor from it.

Next, I went through the same process with 10 drops.

With only 4 ounces of water, the free ClO2 was up around 20 PPM (please understand that test strips are a general indicator and not exact. I am intrepreting between colors).

This may be a high enough concentration to cause stomach upset.

If you are up to a little experiment, try this...

Mix up a 6 drop dose, activate it, wait 3 minutes, then dilute it with 6 ounces this time and drink it. Immediately after this, mix yourself another 6 drop dose, activate it, wait another 3 minutes, add 6 ounces of water again and drink it.

You will now have taken a 12 drop dose over a few minutes.

I expect you to find that while you had some problems with a 10 drop dose, you can easily tolerate a 12 drop dose taken half at a time.

Have some vitamin C handy. If your stomach starts gurgling a lot more than normal, take some vitamin C to neutralize the ClO2. This is a back up safety. I don't think you will need it, but you never know...

The reason I asked about your weight is because I believe Jim Humble mentioned that the 15 drop dose was targeted for a person weighing around a 160 pounds. 160 pounds is around 73 kilograms. This works out to 15/73 = around 0.2 drops per kg.

You are at around 66 kg, so I was making sure that your 10 drop dose, and my suggested 12 drop dose were below your target dose of 66 X 0.2 = 13.2 drops.

Please understand that you don't have to try this. I have been collecting data from people who are paying attention to the amount of free ClO2 in their solutions and we have discovered that if we target around 5 PPM, the solution is easier to swallow, and we are able to get to higher doses without discomfort.

Your earlier comments made me wonder if your concentration at 10 drops is what was causing your discomfort, or if it was something else. This is the best way to eliminate the first concern. Your high general health condition helps me know that you won't have a rapid, sudden release of toxins because of the higher dose. If you came in at a 1 or 2, I would not have suggested this.

Let me know what you decide to do.

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.781 sec, (2)